Nebyt Dahabiya &Luxury Cairo and Luxor Aswan Arrival in Cairo – Welcome to the land of Pharaohs. Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and provide you with an entry visa for Egypt . and then he will escort you to your hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
At the hotel, the tour manager will assist you to have a smooth check-in .and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo. Day 2:
After breakfast, you will be accompanied by your personal guide to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza: Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus and also the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple facing the great statue. There is an additional visit to the Solar Boat in front of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot). Lunch will be served in a good quality restaurant.
and then proceed .to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built, Djoser Pyramid. Then, move to Memphis; Old Kingdom’s capital and famous Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo. Nebyt Dahabiya. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.Visits: Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Optional visit to Solar Boat, Sakkara Complex, Djoser Pyramid, Memphis.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing and Flying to Luxor
After taking breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, you will be escorted by your private guide to visit the Egyptian Museum. Lunch will be taken throughout the tour at a local restaurant. Then, continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s oldest bazaar.
you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your flight to Luxor. Upon your arrival in Luxor, you will get transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Luxor. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch. Visits: Egyptian Museum, Islamic Cairo, Khan El Khalili.
Day 4: Luxor Sightseeing & Embark your Dahabiya from Esna Nebyt Dahabiya
visit to the impressive Karnak Temple in the early morning. , head out to visit the Royal Cemetery of 62 Pharaohs and the Valley of the Kings. you will get transferred to embark your Dahabiya from Esna.
– Start sailing ahead to El Kab Village around 1:00 PM
– lunch and enjoy some tea time
– Take dinner on board Overnight aboard your cruise near El Kab Village. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Visits: Karnak Temple, Royal Cemetery, Valley of the Kings, Esna.
Day 5: Sailing to Edfu
After having an appetizing breakfast, you will go on a visit to El Kab Temple
– Sailing to Edfu and have lunch and upon arrival go on to visit Edfu Temple
– Enjoy dinner on board. Overnight aboard your cruise at El Fawaza Island. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 6: Gebel El-Silsila Visits: El Kab Temple, Edfu Temple. Nebyt Dahabiya
breakfast onboard enjoying sailing to Gebel El Silsila
– Visit Gebel El-Silsila after having lunch
– Enjoy a special BBQ Dinner. Overnight aboard your cruise at Beshir Island. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Visits: Gebel El Silsila.
Day 7: Kom Ombo Have breakfast continue sailing to Kom Ombo
– Visit Kom Ombo Temple
– Sail to Herdiab Island
– Enjoy a relaxing lunch at Herdiab sandy beach where you can swim and enjoy the amazing nature
– dinner on board Nebyt Dahabiya &Luxury Cairo and Luxor Aswan. Overnight aboard your cruise Near Aswan Bridge Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Visits: Kom Ombo Temple, Herdiab Sandy Beach.
Day 8: Aswan Excursions Nebyt Dahabiya
– Have breakfast on board and enjoying sailing to Aswan.
– Go on unique Aswan Excursions
– Enjoy lunch on board
– Have dinner and farewell party on board. Overnight aboard your cruise at Aswan West Bank Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Visits: Aswan.
Day 9: Final Departure
breakfast onboard disembark get transferred to Aswan Airport for your flight home via Cairo Airport. Meals: Breakfast.